Southern Window Company offers a wide range of Composite Front Doors. From classic to contemporary, intriguing to bold, a wide-range of options means you have the freedom to choose a style that is right for you. The right door transforms a house and provides the finishing touch to your home. Use your door to reflect the style that you want your home to convey and every time you come home you can feel pride that you designed your door!
Our Composite doors can offer the following features:
- Authentic timber appearance and feel due to wood grain GRP skin
- Low maintenance without the need for sanding or painting
- GRP skin provides high resistance to denting, warping, twisting and bowing
- Secure by design, high security multi-point locking
- Choice of Thresholds including Low-rise Mobility
- Traditional and Stainless Steel Bar and Lever Handles
- High Density CFC-Free Polyurethane Foam Cores
- In-House Colour Bond Service – Any RAL Colour
- Matching Side & Top Light Frame & Panel Options
- Up to six times greater thermal efficiency than a wooden door
- Sturdy feel; weight matches that of a wooden door
- Virtually sound-proof and draught-proof insulation
- Range of matching Yale door furniture
We are also a supplier of Solidor
The Solidor Collection is an outstanding range of industry leading, solid laminate timber core composite doors that combine classical, modern or futuristic styling with a full range of Secured by Design locking, providing a stunning, high quality and secure entrance to any home.
Local areas that Southern Window Company cover are: Southwater, Billingshurst, Cranleigh, Loxwood, Warnham, Broadbridge Heath, West Grinstead, Crawley, Pease Pottage, Handcross, Faygate, Charlwood, Rusper, Dorking, Steyning, Ashington, Partridge Green, Rudgewick, Bramber, Shoreham…… If you can’t see your area, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to assist.
For more information, please contact us today.